Bankruptcy occures when a company is too far in debt and have recently been bailed out by the bank. This typically represents a game over, and forces you to either load a Savegame or restart the level or start a new game. The game classifies debt as more then 200K. (-$200K+)
Game Over/Breaking NewsEdit
- Unfortunately you are bankrupt.
- "We have just got confirmation that (COMPANY NAME), which has been in financial trouble lately, has gone bankrupt. It appears that Electronic Mass Productions/Stygnya, a behemoth in the gaming industry, has purchased the remains of the company."
- "A spokerson of Electronic Mass Productions/Stygnya said, 'We are very excited to have acquired the rights to all of (COMPANY NAME)'s previously released titles'. Hearing this news, many fans of (COMPANY NAME) have expressed their disappointment."
- This is the end of your journey. You can either load a saved game, restart this level or start a new game.
- Boss, it seems that while many players play our new game, they steal it by downloading a cracked version rather than buying it legally. If players don’t buy the games they like, we will sooner or later go bankrupt.